Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Writing Tumble W1 T4

Hey bloggers, I'm back with my learning! How was your two week holiday? My one was amazing. For the first week of Term 4, we started a Writing tumble. Basically what a Writing tumble is, its when you write in present tense about a picture. You don't only right about one piece of writing, there are around 5 pictures you write about in 4 days. You have to have around 3 written and finished by the end of the week. I managed all three and have started on another! 
Here is my slideshow.

I hope you enjoyed reading my writing. I think that the pictures were a little hard to write about because they aren't something I would like. My favourite picture I wrote about was the 'Haunted House'. Maybe you could make your own Writing tumble for your friends or family. Feel free to leave a positive comment. 
Blog you later!

2 comments:

1. Aloha Shabeera! My name is Skye and I am in Waitemata. I really like the Trick Or Treat acrostic poem because of how creative it is and it is close to Halloween! It would take forever for me to think of an acrostic poem on Halloween. For the writing I like the temple one because it is like I am really there. Maybe next time you could put more writing in the roller coaster. If you like to see my blog copy and paste this http://wpsskyep.blogspot.co.nz/.

Blog you later-Skye

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Skye! I'm really happy that you commented on my blog. For the roller coaster writing, I'm still working on it. I will defiantly check out your blog. Be sure to check out more of my posts!
      -Shabeera

Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.